sexta-feira, agosto 1

I´ve Got You Under My Skin - A voz de Diana Krall no clássico de Cole Porter me embala a noite calada, calado...


Diana Krall, Live in paris

I´ve got you under my skin
I´ve got you deep in the heart of me
So deep in my heart, that you´re really a part of me
I´ve got you under my skin
I´ve tried so not to give in
I´ve said to myself this affair never will go so well
But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know so well
That I´ve got you under my skin
I´d sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having you near
In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear
Don´t you know you fool, you never can win
Use your mentality, wake up to reality
But each time I do, just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
´Cause I´ve got you under my skin

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comentem as matérias, façam sugestões, elogios ou mesmo reclamações, troquem idéias, este é o lugar para opinar!

Os comentários não serão respondidos por email, só aqui mesmo; se quiser saber se alguém respondeu ao seu comentário, inscreva-se por email no Feed de comentários do artigo, ou então: VOLTE SEMPRE!

Porque escrevo

Cada um tem a sua terapia. Há os que correm, pintam, cantam... Minha maior terapia é escrever. Posso ser o que sou, o que nu...